Friday


THE OLD GANG AND THE OLD NEIGHBORHOOD



This blog contains many pictures of the Boys Class of 1952 from Ascension School
.
It also contains many other pictures of us all as youngsters from the old neighborhood.

See if you will find yourself and/or your friends. If you are from 107th, 108th, or 109th Street and you are my age, there is a good chance you will.

These pictures were found by me, Pat Gaffney, in a box of old pictures in my cellar in May, 2010.


This blog was created and arranged by me for your pleasure with the help of my more computer-savvy adopted son, Marko. My sincere thanks to him for his help. I could not have done this without him!

I hope you will enjoy this and see yourself somewhere in it.

Please post any comments you want on this blog. I would love to have your responses.

Even easier, you can e-mail me at gaffneyp@aol.com

If you know of some of us who would like to see this but are not computer-savvy, I am sure that their children or grandchildren can download it for them and watch it with them. What a great excuse for a little time spent together!

ENJOY!






No comments:

Post a Comment